MAKING GREAT ESCAPES HAPPEN
If you’d like to get paid to travel to the places that interest you – and share the experience with others – creating your own niche tours is a fun, easy, and rewarding way to make tens of thousands of dollars. You don’t need any fancy degrees, and you don’t need to spend months mastering a specific skill before you can become successful. You can get started right away.
What interests you most? Is it golf, cooking, hiking, spirituality, bird-watching, gardening, writing, art, yoga, wines? Whatever lights you up, you can design your travel experiences around it. Organize a yoga or golfing weekend in Tulum, a wine tasting tour of Tuscany, antique shopping in Ireland, or a cooking break in California. It’s your choice. For the perfect introduction to creating and leading a tour that goes wherever it is you really want to go, from someone with years of real life experience, check out our program below.
You can turn your interests into free travel – and pocket $3,000 – $10,000 per trip – using the easy-to-follow blueprint revealed in this program.
With it, you’ll learn:
- How to flesh out your vision and plan your ideal tour, taking into account your personal preferences for where you want to travel and where your interests lie
- How to develop an itinerary that’s fun for you and will have your participants coming back year after year
- How to price the tour so that the cost is reasonable to participants and profitable for you
- How to spread the news about your tour quickly, efficiently, and inexpensively
- How to stay organized and juggle all the details without breaking a sweat
- Simple things you can do to make each tour a stellar success