What kinds of photos do you want to take?
Do you want photos that are:
- Formulaic and easy to repeat – Take headshots.
- New and exciting – Take video.
- Proven to sell – Take photos in your own hometown of places you love.
- Lucrative – Sell them in bulk to a coffee table book publisher.
- Funny – Start your own photo-booth business.
- Convenient – Shoot for stock.
- Seen around the world – Shoot travel.
- Always changing – Weather photography will keep you on your toes.
- Heartfelt – Take family photos.
- Or if you’re detail oriented – Shoot food.
No matter what kind of person you are or what you like to shoot, there’s a market for your photos.
[Editor’s Note: Learn more about how you can fund your travels and make an extra income with photography, travel writing, blogging, and more in our free online newsletter The Right Way to Travel. Sign up here today and we’ll send you a new report, Profit From Your Photos: A Quick-Start Guide, completely FREE.]