Connecting With Other Photographers Will Help You Take Better Photos
As I stand in Ecuador’s Cloud Forest, bordering the Amazon, the toucans, hummingbirds, and butterflies zip back-and-forth among the trees.
Listening to the songs of the birds and the frogs, I can’t help but stop and count my blessings… wondering how on earth I wound up on this amazing life path.
It’s only a few years since I attended the Ultimate Money-Making Photographer’s workshop in Phoenix, but life truly hasn’t been the same since!
With passport stamps from the Galapagos, South Africa, and 42 other countries, you might suspect I’d won the lottery. But it’s actually the information I took from that Phoenix workshop that has allowed me to travel, move to Alaska, and even provide for my family through the toughest time of our lives.
I learned so many techniques and secrets from the workshop. I’ve been able to sell my photographs in multiple markets and diversify my streams of income. And it’s kind of fun to think of it like an investment fund, only so much cheaper to get into! (Your seat buys you so much more than a ticket into the event. It’s an investment in your future, changing the life you have into something even better… something much more fun.)
I took away so much more than the great info each expert provided. I made lifelong friends worldwide… I’ve traveled to visit some of them, as well as joining them on trips to other countries… and there’s nothing like having a friend nearly everywhere you go! Better still… they are friends who love photography as much as I do now.
I find I take better photos when I’m surrounded by other photographers. So here is my advice to you this year…
- Join me and my fantastic fellow photographers in Palm Springs this April. I’ll be there and you should be, too.
- Remember that it’s an investment in so much more than your photography skills. It opens you up to all sorts of fun travel and paid-for adventures.
- Absorb as many of the insider tips you can on this whole photography beat.
- Come in with an open mind and willingness to learn. You might be surprised what type of photography will interest you and come naturally. (That’s all part of the fun.)
- Jump in with both feet and participate – it’s so much easier to make great images with a pro by your side!
- Allow our trials and tribulations to fast-forward your journey into making money (you get to jump straight in without making the usual mistakes of beginners trying desperately to find their way).
- But most of all, have fun and make new friends!
[Editor’s Note: Learn more about how you can fund your travels and make an extra income with photography, travel writing, blogging, and more in our free online newsletter The Right Way to Travel. Sign up here today and we’ll send you a new report, Profit From Your Photos: A Quick-Start Guide, completely FREE.]