PHOTO CHALLENGE: October’s Theme is Cuppa Joe…
This Month’s Photo Challenge Theme: Cuppa Joe
As a reader of The Write Way to Travel you’re invited to take part in the AWAI $2,000 Photo Challenge for your chance to win the Grand Prize of $2,000.00!
October’s theme is Cuppa Joe; it includes everything coffee…
- Photos depicting our escalating appetite for all manners of coffee
- Still life with coffee presses, beans, cups/mugs etc.…
- Tantalizing photos of coffee-flavored desserts
- Photos from the neighborhood café you frequent, or pictures of yourself indulging with coworkers in the coffee room
- Travel to coffee growing countries – show workers picking the beans, or organic coffee plantations
- Photos should convey emotion, smell, and taste associated with coffee
You’ll find our rules and guidelines for submitting your photographs here.
There is no purchase necessary to enter…no fee for registering… and you do not have to buy anything to win.
Turn Your Pictures into Cash Members should review lesson five in their program materials on The Three Crucial Components behind Every Saleable Photograph… lesson 19 for tips on using selective focus… and lesson 56 on shooting still life and product photography.
Submissions for this month’s contest are due by 8AM EST on Monday, November 6, 2006. You can submit your photos by clicking on the “Enter to Win” tab on our website: www.thephotographerslife.com.
(Again, you needn’t be a member of the Turn Your Pictures into Cash Program to enter.)
[Editor’s Note: Learn more about opportunities to profit from your travels (and even from your own home) in our free online newsletter The Right Way to Travel.]
This Month’s Prize…
Each winner will receive a $30 Gift Certificate to the AWAI e-Bookstore where you’ll find our new e-book, How to Get a First Class Seat—For Less—On Most Every Flight You Take as well as our new How to Bag the Best Freebies: 5 Real-World Tips for Scoring VIP Travel Perks and a host of other downloadable guides published by the American Writers & Artists Inc.