The 2019 Ultimate Photographer’s Workshop
More Details Coming Soon
If you’d like to set your own hours… wake up every morning loving what you do… and can snap a simple photograph, then you have what it takes to start turning your images into photos picked up by magazines, newspapers, online stock agencies, and photo buyers around the world.
It’s not about taking pretty pictures, but about taking images photo buyers need – and in St. Louis we’ll show you how!
You can travel to places you’ve only dreamed of, and let your photo royalties foot the bill. See your pictures on the cover of a glossy magazine, earn a couple hundred to a few thousand dollars for your vacation and hometown photos, and even build a steady stream of passive income from your shots that will pay your bills or fund your retirement.
Join us in St. Louis and you’ll …
- Gain the money-making tips for selling your simple travel photos to magazines and newspapers…
- Discover the single, easy, lucrative secret to selling your images online through stock agencies…
- Get real-time feedback on your photos from our team of professional photographers in group review sessions…
- Find out how to gain “instant global reach” by putting your photos online once and selling them in half a dozen different marketplaces…
- And much more!
The workshop includes:
- Three full days of info-packed sessions in the classroom, out in the field, and in photo review sessions
- Marketing advice from professional photographers like Shelly Perry, Efrain Padro, Bonnie Caton, Daniel Nahabedian, and others
- Cocktail parties each evening
- Access to all of the presentations and recordings from the workshop
- Assistance throughout the program from our experts and staff
The workshop does NOT include:
- Air travel to and from St. Louis
- Transfer to and from the airport in St. Louis
- Overnight accommodation
Cancellation Policy: The Ultimate Photographer’s Workshop is nonrefundable. If, however, you are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances, we will be happy to apply your payment toward a future workshop minus a $100 processing fee if you give us at least 30 days notice.
The details aren’t set and the plans aren’t complete, but if you add your name to our First Alert List and show interest in going with us, you’ll get a big discount on your seat.
There’s no obligation to putting your name on this list. You’ll simply be alerted as details become more finalized for the trip.