CAPTURE THE WORLD
Photography is a fun hobby, but it can also be much more. Exploring the globe with your camera in hand, you can sell your photos to magazines, through online stock photo agencies, in coffee table books, on cards, as fine art prints, and so much more! You can fund your travels and earn extra income doing something you love. In fact, you could earn $200 – $2,000 in a single week taking photographs in your own backyard, on your family vacations, or anywhere in the world you want to go.
We regularly hear from readers who are making it happen. If you like taking pictures, this could be a great option for you, too. You don’t need the best equipment and you don’t need years of experience. In fact, you don’t need any experience at all. You just need a little direction on how and where to sell your shots. Certain markets are more open to beginners than others.
Start today, with our program that will introduce you to twelve different photo markets and some simple how-to advice on capturing great images.
If you enjoy the free photography tips included in our regular newsletter, you should check out our free Breakfast Stock Club newsletter as well. It’s filled with weekly tips from our stock photography experts, and will help you get started selling your photos to online stock agencies in no time flat.
The Breakfast Stock Club is a weekly newsletter with tips, news, and motivation to get started selling your photos as stock. But that’s not all. It’s also a community of people who love photography, and who want to know the quickest, easiest way to sell their shots for extra cash. In fact, many members are already having success, getting their photos accepted into agencies and seeing sales.
Selling your photos online is easy when you know how to start, and this newsletter will show you how. Fill in your name and email address below to start your subscription.
And don’t worry – we will never rent, sell or give away your email address for any reason.
This program contains all of the secrets, tips, techniques, and strategies you’ll need to take profitable photographs and turn into a pro. You’ll learn:
- The difference between a snapshot and a $5,000 photograph: 5 tricks you can use to bump up sales
- Tips you need for shooting in a variety of locations and situations: night photography, rain, landscapes, pets, fireworks, sports, and more
- Advice on buying the right equipment (if and when you upgrade)
- Photo buying rights and how to copyright your work – so you can make wise decisions that ensure you can resell your photos for years to come.
- How to set your fees and present your work professionally
- How to encourage editors to buy more than one photo at a time
And much, much more, all gleaned from a cadre of successful, globe-trotting photographers.