YOUR WORLD IN MOTION
Everyone wants video these days. Hotels, tour companies, restaurants, guides – they all want to show their services to the world. After all, YouTube is now the number-two search site on the web after Google. Demand for video is huge, yet supply remains low. Now is the time to get in on this market.
If you can learn to use the video function on your camera or phone, you can make short video clips that will literally fund trips all over the world. Hotels want videos of their rooms. Resorts want videos of their spa. Publishers want videos to illustrate their travel stories. And tourism boards want videos of the city. Why shouldn’t you be the one to create those short, simple videos – and enjoy the free hotel stays and travel perks? When you learn the simple tricks it takes to make your videos look more professional than an amateur can create on their own, you’ll be amazed at how easy it is. Learn how you can get started with our program below.
Because the barrier for entry is still low on this opportunity, even people with the cheapest equipment are finding success – and the tricks you need to make your videos look professional are pretty simple to learn.
With this program, you’ll discover:
- Where to sell your videos for the best profits
- How to get started with the equipment you already have, and a few new purchases (like a tripod and a wireless microphone) if you don’t have them
- The difference between amateur videos and professional ones – the kind that earn between $500 and $4,000 apiece
- How to travel around the world – Hawaii, Paris, Spain, Cambodia — and use these videos to fund your trips
- How to edit your videos for sale
- And more!