Get Paid to Travel
Sign up for your FREE subscription to The Right Way To Travel e-letter now, and we'll immediately email you our newest report... Absolutely FREE:
Travel the World, Sell the Story: A Quick-Start Guide
Enter your email address below:
How would you like to spend a week on some palm-ringed island, sipping cold cocktails... or maybe retreat for a long weekend to an enchanting Tuscan villa... spend a few days exploring Paris' antique markets... or even hop from vineyard to vineyard in California's Napa Valley...
As a travel writer, those are exactly the sorts of diversions you could enjoy. And you might even get to enjoy them for free. All you need is a pen and notebook, your camera, and a little curiosity.
INSIDE THIS FREE REPORT
You’ll learn how you really can turn your love of travel into an income-earning tool that could have you traveling the world and getting paid for it!
Put into practice the valuable tips you’ll learn in the Quick-Start-Guide and you'll know exactly what to do to turn your next vacation into an income-earning jaunt…
In Travel the World, Sell the Story: A Quick-Start Guide, you’ll get step-by-step guidance that'll have you traveling the world like a VIP and getting paid for it.
- What you need and what you don’t need to become a sought-after travel writer.
- Why — and how — travel writers are able to take advantage of complimentary trips... meals... accommodation... tickets to shows... invitations to museum openings etc.
- Seven steps to getting published… and how to quickly cash-in on the perks that go with this job.
- Five easy ways to find story ideas that will practically sell themselves.
- The most common habits of successful travel writers… habits you can mimic.
- Whether you choose to launch a full-time career as a travel writer or you do it on the side, we’ll show you how travel writing can prove an accommodatingly flexible "job."
- As a travel writer, you don't even have to travel. You might argue that this is not a benefit… but I think it is. Travel writing is something you can do from home... because your home is a destination for other people.
- The quickest and smartest way to take advantage of this fabulous lifestyle…
With this guide, we’ll also send you our free newsletter The Right Way to Travel where you’ll get regular tips on how to come up with story ideas… find markets where editors are looking for content… pinpoint the best publications for your photos and travel stories... land plum assignments… take pictures that sell… and more.
In recent weeks, for example, The Right Way to Travel readers learned:
- 9 Hometown Things You Can Get Paid to Write About...
- Four Key Writing Tips from an Airline Magazine Editor
- How to Polish and Present an Idea to an Editor
- How – and Why -- to Embed Copyright Information in Your Photos
- How to Avoid Hidden Booking Fees: Six Tips for Booking a Fair Deal
These tips and techniques are just the beginning... Sign up for your FREE subscription to The Right Way to Travel e-letter today.